Gaara, Itachi, Hinata, and Orochimaru from Naruto Shippuden have come to Fortnite as new skins. In this news we explain how to get the new Naruto skins in Fortnite Battle Royale. We also give you all the details of this new Fortnite Season 3 collaboration:
How to get Gaara, Itachi, Hinata and Orochimaru from Naruto in Fortnite?
The Gaara, Itachi, Hinata, and Orochimaru skins and their accessories are Fortnite store items that must be purchased with V-Bucks, the in-game virtual currency. At the time of this writing, the exchange rate is 1 000 paVos for €7.99. These new Fortnite skins hit stores for the first time on June 24, 2022:
What are all of Gaara’s, Itachi’s, Hinata’s and Orochimaru’s items in Fortnite?
Just below we leave you a list with all the items of Gaara, Itachi, Hinata and Orochimaru in Fortnite, and their prices in paVos:
- Itachi and Orochimaru Bundle (includes Itachi Uchiha Skin, ANBU Mask Backpack Attachment, Orochimaru Skin, Shadow Serpent Emote, and Island Ninjas Loading Screen): 2,200 V-Bucks
- Hinata and Gaara Bundle (includes Hinata Hyuga Skin, Hinata Backpack Accessory, Gaara Skin, Sand Pumpkin Backpack Accessory, Gaara Sand Cloud Glider, and Shinobi Alignment Loading Screen): 2,400 V Bucks: 2,400 V Bucks
- El Nindo Gear Bundle (includes Rasen Shuriken Emote, Minato’s Kunai Harvesting Tool, Kusanagi Sword (Orochimaru) Harvesting Tool, and Akatsuki Wrap): 1,300 V-Bucks
- Itachi Uchiha skin + ANBU mask backpack accessory: 1,500 paVos
- Orochimaru skin + Gesture of the Shadow Serpent: 1,600 paVos
- Hinata Hyuga skin + Hinata Backpack accessory: 1,500 paVos
- Gaara Skin + Sand Pumpkin Backpack Accessory + Gaara Sand Cloud Glider: 1,800 SP
- Manda hang glider: 1,200 paVos
- Gesture Rasen Shuriken: 400 V-Bucks
- Minato’s Kunai Harvesting Tool: 500 V-Bucks
- Kusanagi (Orochimaru) Sword Harvesting Tool: 800 V-Bucks
- Akatsuki Pack: 300 V-Bucks
In addition to this, we remind you that it is possible to obtain the Manda Glider and the Akatsuki Wrap completely for free by completing the El Nindo challenges, as well as the exclusive Itachi Surprised, Gaara Concentrated, Hinata’s Byakugan and Smile emotes of Orochimaru.
What is a Fortnite skin? What’s the best?
As always when we post news like this, we have to remind you of how Fortnite skins work:
- Fortnite skins, like the rest of the accessories in the game, are cosmetic modifications only. That is, they only change how our character looks in the game. Neither is “stronger” or “better” than the other, so to speak.
- All Fortnite skin items (skins, backpacks, pickaxes, etc.) can be used without any problem in all game modes: Battle Royale, Creative and Save the World.
- All of these items may return to the Store in the future, although no one knows exactly when, unless Epic Games itself announces, or unless the Store sections are leaked a few hours before the launch. updated daily.
In our Fortnite guide, we tell you how to level up quickly during Chapter 3 Season 3 so you can complete the Battle Pass, as well as many other things.
Sources: Epic Games, Fortnite Battle Royale, own elaboration