Jujutsu Kaisen revealed the main visual for the upcoming play, along with the cast and a special trailer. Kensaku Kobayashi is directing the play, which is scheduled to premiere in July in Tokyo. Kohei Kiyasu wrote the screenplay.
The cast includes:
- Ryuji Sato as Yuji Itadori
- Kazuaki Yasue as Megumi Fushigoro
- Erika Toyohara as Nobara Kugisaki
- Ryosuke Miura as Satoru Gojo
- Masanari Wada as Kento Nanami
- Rei Fujita as Suguru Geto
- Motohiro Ohta as Mahito
- Tact Igarashi as Sukuna
- Mikako Ishii as Shoko Ieiri
- Noa Fukusawa as Junpei Yoshino
- Sara Takatsuki as Maki Zenin
- Fuma Sadamoto as Toge Inumaki
- Takeshi Terayama as Panda
- Hosaki Tanaka as Kiyotaka Ijichi
- Mondo Yamagishi as Jogo
- Yoshihiro Minami as Hanami
Special character visuals for each member of the Jujutsu Kaisen stage play have also been revealed:
The Jujutsu Kaisen The franchise is based on a manga by Gege Akutami which is currently serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. The manga was launched on March 5, 2018. Viz Media publishes the manga in English and currently 14 volumes have been released with the 15th released on April 5 and the 16th on June 21 this year.
The manga received an anime adaptation by studio MAPPA in 2020. The same studio also animated the Jujutsu Kaisen 0 prequel film, which is based on a one-shot manga of the same name.
Source: Comic Natalie
©Gege Akutami/Shueisha/Jujutsu Kaisen Stage Production Committee