NVIDIA showcased its innovations on Monday at COMPUTEX 2022 held in Taipei, Taiwan. During this event, the Californian company presented 12 new games with DLSS, new GeForce laptops and G-SYNC 500 Hz displays,
New titles include HITMAN 3, My Time At Sandrock, and Sniper Elite 5. With all options maxed out and ray tracing enabled, this update will double the frame rate to 4K resolution.
When is the new driver coming?
This GeForce Game Ready driver will arrive this May 24 at 6 a.m., via the GeForce Experience app.
What other games will have DLSS?
- As we could see in our preview, the F1 22 which will arrive on July 1 will integrate the NVIDIA patent with ray tracing.
- Deep Rock Galactic has been updated with DLSS and NVIDIA DLAA improving performance by up to 60%.
- Ghost will have a DLSS upgrade increasing performance by up to 70%.
- Hydroneer that already has NVIDIA DLSS will get a performance boost of up to 50%.
- Icarus meanwhile will add NVIDIA Reflex support (latency reduction technology) in June.
- LEAP will support DLSS for Early Access on June 1. DLSS provides more than 2x performance upgrade in game.
- Loopmancer will have DLSS and Ray Tracing when it launches this summer.
- Propnight will also receive DLSS this May 24, boosting performance by up to 85% at 4K resolution.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic launching this May 24 will support DLSS and ray tracing, boosting performance by up to 3x at 4K and over 2x at other resolutions.
- Soda Crisis will allow NVIDIA Reflex to improve latency to 23%.
- Turbo Sloths will launch this summer and will support DLSS as well as ray-traced reflections and shadows, with DLSS increasing performance by more than 2x.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong will get a 2X+ DLSS performance upgrade.
- Warstride Challenges will also integrate DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex, increasing performance by up to 2x at 4K and reducing system latency by up to 53%.
In this NVIDIA event, I take this opportunity to present computers with fourth generation Max-Q technologies, some of the models presented were:
- MSI Raider GE67 HX – offering up to GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU
- ASUS ROG Flow X16: offers up to the GeForce RTX 3070 Ti GPU
- Gigabyte Aorus 17X – offering up to GeForce RTX 3080 Ti GPU
And with GeForce RTX Studio they showed:
- ASUS Zenbook and Vivobook
- Acer ConceptD 5 and 5 Pro with GeForce RTX 3070 Ti and RTX A5500 GPUs
- And the Lenovo Slim 7i Pro X and 7 Pro X with GeForce RTX 3050
The world’s first 500Hz G-SYNC display
As part of this presentation, ASUS launched the world’s first G-SYNC 500Hz display, the ASUS ROG Swift 500Hz gaming monitor. A display designed from the ground up for esports that will include NVIDIA G-SYNC Esports mode and NVIDIA Reflex Analyzer, allowing users to measure end-to-end system latency when using an NVIDIA Reflex mouse and GeForce GPU.
G-SYNC and GeForce NOW compatible TVs
In 2021, Philips and NVIDIA worked together to deliver some of the first G-SYNC compatible TVs with HDMI 2.1 support. Now they incorporate two new Philips OLED smart TVs compatible with G-SYNC and GeForce NOW.
Acer released the Predator X28 G-SYNC display and Cooler Master Reflex gaming mice, the MM310 and MM730.