For all you Shingeki fans who are climbing the walls waiting for the anime to end, we present to you Attack on Titan VR. It’s a virtual reality game made by three fans of the saga (and talented game developers) that makes us feel as incompetent as Eren, Mikasa and Armin the first time they got into their respective team of three-dimensional maneuvers.
It may not come in your eyes, but on a gift horse… The game can be downloaded for free from this link and is often updated with new features. The latest patch, to give you an idea, added a tutorial, the ability to ride a horse, and voice lines for characters taken from the anime itself. It is compatible with almost all virtual reality glasses: Oculus Rift, Quest, HTC Vive, Valve Index and Windows Mixed Reality. If you try it and it convinces you, don’t hesitate to support the project and donate to its designers, Slavkaskola in mind.
All Shingeki no Kyojin Games
If the opposite happens and the proposal does not suit you, remember that Attack on Titan VR is just one of the many games that already exist based on the popular anime. Koei Tecmo and Spike Chunsoft have given us up to six other titles in the saga in the past. Games for all tastes and all platforms. The newest got a 7.7 on Netcost, so they’re not lacking in quality either. Here we leave you the complete list:
- Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (2013) – Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan: Assault (2016) – Available on mobile
- Attack on Titan (2016) – Consoles, PC and PS Vita
- Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death (2017) – Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan 2: Mirai no Zahyo (2017) – Nintendo 3DS
- Attack on Titan 2 (2018) – Consoles, PC, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch