The Nindô 2022 start now! The Nindo’s full paths to winning Emoticons and the ultimate rewards of Akatsuki envelope and the Manda Glider!
This new Nindo begins on June 21 and will run until July 7, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. This time you are tasked with unlocking new Naruto character paths by playing Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build playlists. Each path is different, so be sure to follow the description of each task.
You will be rewarded for unlocking one badge, five badges, and ten badges per path. Complete any path to earn the Akatsuki envelope and complete all four paths to claim the final reward: the Manda Glider.
To note: The Akatsuki in-game cosmetic skin and the Manda in-game cosmetic glider are also available for purchase at a later date.
How to participate in Nindo
Log in to your Epic Games account on Nindo’s site and head to the “Challenges” page to get started. Then, complete the path challenges while playing Fortnite and track your progress on the website! (Please allow up to 90 minutes for your progress to update on the website.)
Challenges can be completed in Fortnite Battle Royale and Zero Build playlists (*read the description of each path). The Nindo will take place from June 21 to July 7, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
During The Nindo 2022, you can earn the following rewards:
- A badge in the Itachi path unlocks the Shocked Itachi Emoticon.
- A badge on Gaara’s path unlocks the Focused Gaara Emoticon.
- A badge in the Hinata path unlocks the Byakugan Hinata emoticon.
- A badge in the Orochimaru path unlocks the Orochimaru Smile Emoticon.
- Unlocking five badges from a path 20,000 XP. You can earn up to 80,000 XP in total by unlocking all five badges of all paths.
- Ten badges from one of the paths unlock the Akatsuki envelope.
- Complete all four paths to claim the final reward of the Manda Glider.
(Image from press release: https://photos.webwire.com/prmedia/7/290729/290729-1.png )
This news content was set up by WebWire’s editorial staff. Linking is allowed.
Press release distribution and press release distribution services provided by WebWire.