After the hangover of the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, in which many video games that will be released on Xbox Game Pass in the future have been confirmed, Xbox Wire, the platform’s official site, revealed which ones will be included in the catalog. over time over the next few weeks. “June has been a wild month so far,” wrote community manager Megan Spurr. “We’re not done yet, we’re closing out the month with more games coming very soon (some very, very soon).
Among the games subscribers will be able to access is Far Cry 5, Ubisoft’s open-world shooter set in the United States ruled by a religious sect. Also, as expected, the FIFA 22 ball will start rolling on both console and PC. Of course, as part of EA Play, a subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC Game Pass is therefore necessary. The full list of games is as follows:
All new Xbox Game Pass games
- FIFA 22 (console and PC) EA Play, June 23
- Naraka: Bladepoint (Cloud, Console, and PC), June 23
- Far Cry 5 (cloud, console, and PC), July 1
Which games are suitable for touch controls?
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get new games optimized for touch when playing on iOS and Android mobile devices:
- broken age
- Chinatown Detective Agency
- Kraken Academy!!
- Life is Strange: True Colors
- ninja gaiden sigma
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk
- The last children on earth
Games coming out of Xbox Game Pass
From June 30, some titles will say goodbye to the service:
- FIFA 20 (console and pc) EA Play
- Jurassic World Evolution (console and cloud
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- MotoGP 20 (cloud, console and PC)
That’s all announced during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase.
Source | XboxWire